Digital Boondocker Definition:
What is a digital boondocker? – A digital boondocker is a nomad, traveler, vagabond, drifter, RVer, or wanderer that utilizes wireless technology to stay connected to the grid while out in secluded areas miles away from civilization (E.g. The Boondocks).
What type of equipment and services does a digital boondocker use to work remotely? – The equipment, services, and technology vary greatly depending on the digital boondockers line of remote work. However, the most common things you’ll see are:
- Laptop/Tablet – for work
- Smartphone – with a big data plan and tethering technology to support the laptops data connection.
- A back-up data plan – This plan is generally on a different network than the smartphone and a popular choice is the Verizon jet-pack (Pocket-sized portable Mifi router)
- Solar panels or a generator – for battery recharging.
- Battery Bank – For energy storage.
- Remote Work – As a freelancer, entrepreneur, or employee of a company that allows you to work from anywhere remotely on a laptop, it’s vital that a remote work income plan is secured prior to becoming a digital boondocker.
DigitalBoondocker.com might be available for acquisition.
This domain asset is ideal for someone that’s living the boondocking/BLM lifestyle while working remotely online. Build a blog, ecommerce, journal, community, or what ever your development dream is on a solid brand of a domain in your niche.
Don’t miss your opportunity to own this asset, before we decide to develop it, which will raise the asset acquisition cost below.